Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Same old theme since nineteen-sixteen

Psss, actually Im very very super super tired now.
I can hardly keep my darn eyes open HAHA.

Met up with Qayyum SYG at Vivo in the late afternoon.
After that we got separated due to some reasons HAHA.
Mustard came along too! We were supposed to go buy dinner.

Jordan the Mustard and Sissie were so unsure of what to buy for dinner,
so I made the first move to go buy OCK, they all did too.
-__________________-"""

Bussed to Mustard's house. We're having a "sleepover".
:D


HELLO.




The 2 of them can really stone infront of the computer till dawn.

Mixed Bacardi (not coloured one, the transparent one) with KKP.
Mind you the barcardi is 40% alcoholic, yayeyayeyaye.
Taste darn awful, I was being forced to drink it down okay.
D:

Then Sissie got drunk, and all the craps. Carried her downstairs,
while Jordan and I went to go get a Q bottle. Hawhaw, green apple.
This Jason guy came, followed by Boris. All are their people friends.
Walked to the nearby coffeeshop, had Carlsberg. Eeew disgusting please.

We then went back and watch movies till it was 6am in the morning.
Lets see, we watched Bubble boy, The Eye 2 (halfway), The HeartBreak Kid, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (halfway) and Feast.
Cant really remember the rest of the movies. We got hungry,
so Jordan went to call for Mac Delivery, with my phone!

Since Jason is dota-ing and my sissie is sleeping soundly,
Boris, Jordan and I went to the playground to eat our b.fast :D
Talked awhile. Then the 2 of them went home, 1 went to work.
So Jordan and I watched Freddy vs Jason. Effing cool show yo!
Slept awhile. Till it was 12+, went to meet the guys at JE.

While I was at the mrt, an Indian couple cant stop staring at me.
I was standing, closing my eyes. Then the woman asked if I needed help.
Many people stared at me too, I think its because I looked darn horrible.
There's also this guy who wanted to sell me something, as he was stopping me, he said this,

"Hey wait wait! You are emo girl, Im also a emo boy! We both emo emo type, so please spare a minute."

HAHAHAHA OMGZXZXZXZX.
EMO GIRL LEH. I can frigging barf out loud already. Hawhaw.


I looked like a worned out bitch. LOL.

The reason why Im meeting the guys was because of tomorrow,
the class chalet is tomorrow! Happy. So we're incharge of food.


HELLO :D




Buying food, lunch.

Bussed on over to Sheng Siong, over at West Coast.
Didnt talk much cos I am currently having a sore throat, ah darnit.


Bestie (MIA for a long time) and me!


WE LOOK BRIGHT!


Chickens,


Raw chickens.

I saved the best for the last.



























































HAQIM THE CLASS JOKER!

Alrighty. Im gonna have a class chalet on the 12th-14th Dec.
Maybe Im leaving at the second night, I dont know. Cant-make-up-mind D:
Hah, will blog about the class chalet when I get back.

Now when I see alcohol, I can effing puke. Got sore throat & flu.
K my entry today is so WORDY haha. Oh well, not much pictures.
Goodbye all!

Jordan ishh verii derx guailan xiialan worzxzxzxzx okiieeex?!
He alwaex cors me a twitzx, ah liian && hiits muahh. Saddeddd lehx ):


HAWHAW. I took darn effing long to type that out yo.
:D

No comments: